Thursday, March 13, 2014

THE 18 WHEELER THAT WASN'T

The kids and I were heading home on loop 101 after spending some time this evening at Jessette and Cole's place. We love spending time with them, they are delightfully humorous. Traffic was pretty steady as we chit chatted about upcoming events. As we neared Northern Avenue, I couldn't quite make out the lights off to the side of the highway. (It was an 18 wheeler that had pulled over, but not all of its lights were working, all I saw at a glance was a large triangle of lights.) So, I asked "What is that?" to which Cookie replied 
"It's a Bamboon."

Mark, Cookie and I all hesitated for about a second, before totally cracking up. We all knew she had meant to say, to my stupid question, "It's a Baboon!" But when her mouth didn't work correctly, it was the funniest thing ever. The rest of the way home Mark took every opportunity to make fun and tease about the Bamboon. I don't remember the last time the three of us laughed that hard. It was so funny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment