Thursday, March 20, 2014

HER LETTER FROM HIM

I am sorry for not being there when you needed me.
I am sorry for not meeting the expectations a man should.
I am sorry for taking advantage of you at your weakest moments.
I am sorry for not showing you the love you have always given to me.
I am sorry for being the person I have become.
I am sorry I was weak when you needed me to be strong.
I am sorry for not taking the time to show you how much I really care.
I am sorry for not saying sweet things in your ear.
I am sorry for letting you sleep with your back turned to me every night.
I am sorry for destroying our anniversary.
I am sorry for not going where you are.
I am sorry for scarring you when you were scared.
I am sorry for not making you laugh.
I am sorry for making you cry.
I am sorry for making you feel pain, over and over again.
I am sorry that I did not pay enough attention when all you wanted was me.
I AM SORRY
I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!! 


(She let me read the letter he wrote her, and she watched me cry. 
I looked at her and told her I had never had a letter like that from anyone. 
With tears in her eyes, she said she had never had one before either. 
I told her I hope this is a turning point, a new beginning for her. 
She said she hopes that someday there is a letter, from the heart for me too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment