Sunday, April 1, 2012

2012 ~ 276

It sure was hard to see that banana milkshake 
oil on my dipstick.
The way my Tahoe shook was not good
NOT GOOD!
When it stalled the first time it scared me, 
the second time it was More Scary!
Bill said "It's Fatal"! 
Then he had it taken away.


I rented a cute little black zippy car for the weekend.

But FRVESNT is still down for the count. 
Bill says "It's just mechanical, so it can be fixed"
..............
When I hear "It's Mechanical" I think
"It can be replaced!"
.............
I have total faith in my favorite mechanic!
If he says "Honey it's going to be okay"
Then I know it will be OKAY!





1 comment:

  1. Oh Yikes - how is your car doing ??? We had big mechanics bills last week also - no fun - but thankful for an amazing, honest mechanic and for my happy van !!!

    ReplyDelete