Monday, April 16, 2012

2012 ~ 258

I have a little Yorkie. Her name is Cheree! I adore this sweet little puppy! I have had her for about four years now, she was a year when I got her. She is the perfect pet for my family!! Over the last couple of months we have noticed that she is having panic attacks. We have all worried. We thought maybe she is ill, but these attacks are so random. Mark said he really thinks she is scared. I thought that too.
But until today I didn't know "Of What?" Tonight as I was loading the dish washer and I tossed a soap packet in there, she Darted!!! She was out of the kitchen!! I followed her! She ran to Mark's room where he was doing some homework. She jumped right up on the bed. When we all joined her, she was fine. Then Cookie went to bed and so did I. She came to my room, and I did put her on my bed. She is snuggled up right next me. And as the dish washer makes new sounds she shakes and panics. How sad to be afraid of the dishwasher! She can sleep on My bed tonight, poor puppy!
I love my dog but..... I love my dishwasher too!

No comments:

Post a Comment