Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2012 ~ 272

I read an article in the 4/2/2012 issue of People Magazine, with Susan Sarandon. She said somethings that I liked....so I will share! About the split with her long time (23 years) partner Tim Robbins, she said "It rebooted everyone's life." She said "The split has given both of us a chance to live a more authentic life." "Dating is such a stupid word," rather, it is "collaborating in a lot of different areas."
She described becoming single in her sixties as "Simultaneously terrifying and exhilarating."
Ms Sarandon said "Being a hands-on mom is such a strong part of your identity that it makes the transitions you go through a bit easier." She said "I don't have a plan. I'm happy to still have so many things I still haven't figured out." On the subject of being a Sex Symbol "It's more of an attitude. Sexuality means that you're saying yes to life." and added that "Breasts certainly help."
                                                I like her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment