Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break

Today is the last day of Spring Break.
And although my big plans didn't go as I had hoped,
I can say I have enjoyed it cometely!!
My daughter graduated!! The joy of that is
overwhelming! Loving friendships were strengthened.
And I have spent some wonderful time with my kids!
Silliness was had, along with epic stories,
heart to heart talks, plans for the future, feelings were
shares and some great movies and comedy
were viewed!! House work was caught upon and
much needed yard work was taken care of.
Projects were finished and new ones were started.
Nails were polished, and the love of flip flops was
rediscovered! I reached a personal financial milestone.
Shopping was done and meals were prepped and
frozen for another day. And my blog was updated!
It's been a great spring break, even though it may
have been short... I still have all day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment