Saturday, March 31, 2012

2012 ~ 277

Count Your Blessings.....Name them one by one.....

I am loved, my health is great, I have beautiful healthy children and grandchildren, I have a darling dog, I have wonderful friends, I have a good job with coworkers I love being with, I live in the very best country on the earth, in a great neighborhood, in a darling home, I have enough money in the bank to cover car hiccups, I have people around me (near and far) to help me when I need someone, I can have lemonade when ever I want it, my toes look great polished in 'Vamp', I have the "friends and family" plan on my phone...I have an iPhone, I can eat fruit year round, I own a great vacuum cleaner, I am happier than I have ever been!

1 comment:

  1. Angie, I am very happy to read all this and see that things are going good for you. You even have one friend you forgot about that always wishes you well and wonders how you are and what you are up to. It does my heart good to read this posting, you deserve the very best life has to offer. You my dear friend have already paid your dues many times over. I still love you and miss your smile. As always and forever, your friend, Marge

    ReplyDelete