Friday, March 23, 2012

2012 ~287

Texting
J: And ....you are now hired as a shoe consultant. Go!
Me: I don't know, I am not a shoe shopper. Sad but true!
J: I will be firing you then!
_______________________________________________
Jessette and I went shoe shopping! She wants a new pair
for her graduation. She had already done some looking.
But it is my job as the mom to take to the place of terror..
We went to the mall! We did the power shop thing.

I am not a shoe shopper as a rule. But I would love to be.
My daughter is not a shoe shopper either. But within an
hour we had found just the right pair! At a very good price.

I loved spending time with her, I loved listening to her!
We found the shoes, we had giggles and fun!
We went to lunch.
I watched my baby girl as she told me about her world.
She delights me! I adore her!

I may not me a shoe shopper....but I love being the mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment