Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2012 ~ 279

Cookie and I accompanied Mark
to look at tuxedos today.
Prom is in just under two weeks away.
I thought he would go
do the tux thing with his friends....
he invited his sister and mom!
We had fun at the mall...
Orange Julius for all and new
sun glasses for the girls!
Mark found the shoes that Amy had
been looking for to go with her Prom Dress
....so he bought them!!!(Love IT)
 (Mom found a have to have pair of shoes,
trying to win at the shoe shopping rehab thing!)
We found what we were looking for
at the Mes's Warehouse.
The color, cut and WOW factor!
Yep my boy looks sharp!
He wont let me post any photos
...Amy may see after all!
We rounded out the night
 with a family movie night!
The Hunger Games were great!
Intense and yes I cried....
like we all didn't see that coming!!
It was a very good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment