Friday, March 23, 2012

2012 ~ 290

They have had every opportunity to do well,
yet my kids still hadn't turned it their homework.

Mom should not be the only one panicking here!
The day before the quarter ends Cookie finally
 gets her homework turned in.
She got the packet before Christmas break....
it's MARCH!

Mark and I meet Mr.Lentz after school
for a "Come to Jesus Meeting"!
And I let both the High School Senior
and the High School Teacher know
that I was not at all pleased that it took me
standing in the class room for
the two of them to go through the note book and see what was still missing
and what grades had yet to be added in. (Stupid Males)

When all was said and done (about 6 pieces of make up work by Mark)
both kids had all their work in by the end of the grading period.
Proud parenting moment....No.
Am I pleased that they did get it all done and in? Yes!!!
       
  I will not be playing so nice for the next quarter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment