Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Muscle Monolith




Big blessings sometimes come from out of nowhere!
This week a truly beloved coworker offered me a Home Gym. It belonged to her son. He was moving and needed to let it go. She put the offer out there and I took it. Not having seen it, I knew my boy would be in heaven. We had a very narrow window of time to get it moved. But I didn't worry. I knew my boy could just through it in the back of the van and then set it up.
Yesterday was our day to bring it on home!
OH MY STINKING HECK!!!!
I had NO IDEA it was like the Hugest                                             Wonder Workout Machine....EVER!
It took nearly 3 hours for my Boy, his Band Bud, and my dear friends Honey to disassemble the "Muscle Monolith", and two trips to get it all home! Where it is now all in pieces in my garage! Waiting to be reassembled and used to build Big Buff Boy Bodies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment