Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Girl's Camp Home Coming



Cookie came home from Girls Camp on Wednesday! It was her first year at camp. I was delighted that not
only had she enjoyed it completely but just by looking at her you could see that it had been so good for her.


Mom's request: Leave everything in the garage to be washed.
Cookies Request: S'mores and Blue Box Mac n Cheese!

So as we sat at the kitchen counter listening to stories of Girls Camp 2011. We roasted marshmallows over votive candles. Created perfect fireside treats. 
Remembering that Dessert comes first sometimes!

Then we finished dinner off with a staple from everyones pantry but mine, Kraft Mac and Cheese.

My Cookie was happy! But I am sure I was more happy! 
She got just what she wanted for her homecoming dinner. 
I got to watch my baby delight in the wonder of Girls Camp just like I did so many years ago!









No comments:

Post a Comment