Saturday, April 30, 2011

Trucks

I have a thing for old trucks! It's one of those things I have liked since childhood. But as an adult, my like has turned to passion. The make and model don't matter. The restoration just makes it more sweet. There is such a neat feeling when viewing an amazing piece of Americana that has been lovingly restored to it's grandeur. These old beauties are truly works of art! The lines, windows, headlamps! The hum and rumble! I have both a reverence and a red hot lust for these boy toys! I would love to own a 1936 Ford, mmmmmmm! But you know me.... I would like to touch them all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I was lost for a minute, i was not expecting new formatting. but i hear ya, something to be said for an old machine that has been lovingly restored to its once amazing state. i want someone to work on me that way and get me all fixed up.

    ReplyDelete