Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Perfect For Me

I found the one thing in this world that was perfect for me.
I saw with my eyes but I knew with my heart.
All the dreams and wishes since I was a little girl, all rolled
up into one person. All the desires and dreams I have had
as a woman. All there, in one man.
I knew that this one piece would make me complete,
yet knowing full well it was just out of my reach, not mine
to have. Hoping, wanting, needing, dreaming. Praying.
I should have known it was too good to be real. Yet I let
my heart go. I gave it way, I would give it to him again
and again and again. Time after time.
Not mine to have. But for a moment I was totally loved.
Never before have I ever felt so totally loved, cared for,
thought of, cherished. I felt safe and comfortable, like I
could breath and dream. He has every quality I ever
have admired, every attribute I would ever hope for.
I gave him my heart, and he filled it. Then he gave it back.
Only showing me that the choices he makes are the right
choices, making him once again the perfect man for me.
I love you Keith. I always will. Always....

1 comment:

  1. Love is forever ! When our hearts are touched by someone special that feeling lasts a lifetime. We might not physically see or touch them but we feel their love in our hearts. I will keep you in my heart forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete