Thursday, April 7, 2011

The People In Our (Work) Family

I know I have said it before, but I will say it again...
I love the people I work with!
I am blessed in the fact that I enjoy my job,
but more to the point,
I enjoy all the people I spend the work week with.
Our ages are varied, our life styles too.
We are all at different intersections in our lives.
We know enough about each other to ask about family,
events and happenings.
We are concerned about each other, support each other,
and care about each other.
Our work environment is very much a family.
One of us got married last year, we have had two new babies
born in our family, and a grand baby.
School and advancement are encouraged and celebrated as well.
I love to listen to our trainer's stories
( NO ONE tells a story like her, NO ONE!).
Our superiors are part of our family too;
they are our mentors, our grown ups,
the go out on a limb for us,
they are our biggest cheer leaders.
I have friends here at work.
And even though I would rather be home with my own,
I love my work family!

1 comment: