Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jessette.....This name makes my heart happy.
I love that it is unique.
I love that it is beautiful. I love that it fits my daughter so perfectly.
My Jessette is so talented, so creative, and so amazing.
I am in awe of her.
She is working on her bachelors at the Phoenix Art Institute.
Her talent for art is delightful.
She has always taken the path less traveled.
And she is so much better for it.
And all those that choose to be near her
are so much better for knowing her.
Her head is on straight, her goals are set,
she is hard working and she notices the little things.
Her passions are deep and her temper is quick
(she was born with bright red hair).
She is just amazing!
She took the next step in her life last weekend.
And although it caused growing pains for out little family,
I couldn't be happier!
In fact I have been seen doing the Happy Mom Dance
0at regular intervals.
She moved out on her own.... with her best friend!
I was sad to have one more of my babies move out.
Yet she is happy, she is ready to be the grown up.
I rejoice in her maturity, in her twenty something wisdom.
I celebrate her achievement of the next path in life.
She can always come back home, so can he for that matter.
I love them both.
But the fact that my baby girl has grown up,
and is such a wonderful person is truly a
Proud Parenting Moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment