Sunday, April 16, 2023

FLOWER BED

 I spent a part of this morning in my front flowerbed. I pulled weeds and did a bit of pruning. I decided hostas and transplanted them. I fed my trees and bushes and I planted dozens of flower bulbs. With love and luck they will come up bold and beautiful. I’m hoping for a big splash of color! The purple Iris’ I was given a couple years ago are green and gargantuan. They will be opening this week. The purple bearded Iris are my favorite, but I love all the flowers. I planted three pots of onions, I’m super excited about them too! I had hoped to conquer at least part of the back flower beds, but I decided the back yard would just about do me in. So I gathered the things I need to repot the herbs I have and all the needed things to start some seeds. That will be my later afternoon project. Lunch with my Little Mayberry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment