Wednesday, January 13, 2021

SOMETIMES

  Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason. 

I took a road I cross occasionally today, thinking I would end up at a specific location... I turned on my blinker on and went on an adventure. The adventure only lasted about a mile. Then the black top road turned into gravel and I could see in the distance that the road turned the wrong direction for my commute. So, I turned around in a dirt drive that led to an empty barn in an old corn field. In one of the bare trees near the barn there was a bright shiny star balloon. I figure that must have been my reward for taking the road less traveled. 

Now I know, that road goes nowhere. But if I had not taken it, I would have always wondered. And I got the proverbial pot of gold (star balloon) at the end. 

It Is Always Better To Take The Road Less Traveled... Even If You Need To Turn Around And Go Back A Bit... It Is Better To Have The Adventure Than Always Wonder !

 


No comments:

Post a Comment