Tuesday, January 19, 2021

DISCLAIMER

I wanted to say a bit about the content of my blog. When I started writing this blog over a decade ago, I did it strictly as a therapeutic medium to add some sanity to my life. 

Chocolate Serendipity has grown into my personal journal, scrapbook and to do list. The content I put on this consists of things that make me happy, things I have read and want to implement in my life, and a view of my life currently. At no time do I wish to impose my views on anyone nor do I think that what is good for me, is good for anyone else. 

If you choose to view my blog, please do it with a sense of humor, a sense of wellbeing and a love of life. I hope that in the years to come I will keep entertaining myself and others. I also hope to leave a bit of me behind for my children, grandchildren and those that love me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment