Thursday, January 4, 2018

Doted On

I asked my friend to take me to the airport when I left on my trip. He did, then... when I was away....
He washed my car and filled it with gas. He checked out the funny sound I had heard under the hood. He picked up new remotes for my cable boxes, because mine didn’t work. Then he totally cleaned up my sad little garden. My backyard is so clean of everything. I was awestruck when I saw it last night. (It was one of those things I procrastinated and dreaded.)
He gathered my mail when I was gone, turned up my heat the day I came back home and picked me up from the airport. Then brought a pizza last night because he knew I had no food in the house.
I have to be honest, I have never been doted on like this before. Is this what it’s like to be important to someone? I know how to care and do for others, but I’m feeling a bit girly and I’m not sure how to react. Blushing!










No comments:

Post a Comment