Sunday, November 12, 2017

My Plan

Having an internal life plan is something that I have always worked on. A direction to head toward, a road map to follow. Although over the years it has seemed as though it was written on a delicate paper lace doily.
Following the council I once gave my son; I have planned out where I wanted to be in the years to come. Although I know, like a true road map, life is always changing due to life construction or forces of nature. And our life plans may be altered or steered off course. After all, we aren't the only ones on the road.
As I focused on updating my course plotting recently, I found that even though the life embellishments are different than I was hoping/planning for, my life goals have not changed a bit. The life check list and life goals I want to accomplish are still just what I have always had in mind.

So I have set a one, two, five, ten and twenty year plan. Who knows how many road construction detours will cross my path, but my investments are holding true and my life plan vision is clear.
I have moved from lovely paper doilies, to a more stable, secure and sensible venue.

I'm continuing my journey.
There is so much to do and the possibilities are so exciting!

Eek❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment