Wednesday, November 22, 2017

LIFE BLOOPERS

Why is no one around when I do truly hilarious things? I end up laughing all by myself. If there is a movie of my life in heaven, and you can get past all the heartbreak, stay for all the real life bloopers! Tonight I was working on what I thought was the next step in preparing the sweet potatoes. I put them in to my kitchen-aid to mash them. I turned it on low and chunks of orange sweet potato started flying out of the mixing bowl. So I put all the pieces back in the bowl and covered 2/3s of the bowl as best as I could. I turned it back on and what looked like little gold fish once again started to fly out! It was so comical, I couldn't stop laughing. I understood at this point that my sweet potatoes were not tender enough to mash. So I put them into the crock pot with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. I then got out a can of evaporated milk to add into the pot. It was one of the pull top cans.. so I did! And evaporated milk went every where. It was hilarious!!! I set the crock pot, cleaned up the mess, washed the dishes and got the hell out of the kitchen. I'll finish the sweet potatoes in the morning. Or we will go without! I wish someone was there to share the laugh with me!!
Eek

No comments:

Post a Comment