Monday, November 13, 2017

Leap of Faith

On this day, in 2009, I moved into my own house. I had gathered all the courage I could muster and took that leap of faith in me. I left the familiar picture perfect life I had built, and invested in a new start. That picture perfect life that I left was only pretty from the outside looking in. In the inside there was stagnant unhappiness. There had been for a very long time. I knew if I stayed I would always be miserable and after over two decades of that, I knew it would never change.
That leap of faith in myself was the first step, the best step forward for me.
I would love to see others make the investment in themselves that opens their options.
Invest in yourself, take the leap of faith toward your own personal happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment