Monday, November 20, 2017

Fun in 48 Hours

I had a wonderful weekend!
Saturday was AMAZING! We drove to Kentucky and toured the "Ark". I have to say it was aw inspiring! (I'll post all my pics later) The craftsmanship was beautiful, and it explained so much... it was wonderful to view and it helped answer so many questions I have had since my childhood. I recommend it highly! It was worth every penny!
We also attended a rodeo Saturday evening. It was fun and exciting! (I'll post pictures of that later also) Saturday started out warm and windy and by the time we headed to the hotel Saturday night it was cold! But a nice dinner out, a king size bed and a little sleeping pill made the day complete!!
Sunday we did breakfast in bed, then headed to Cincinnati. We took a scenic tour of the city, allowing me to fall in love with all the architecture! (We even saw some vintage trucks!!!!) We went to not one but two Jungle Jims international stores. I bought several fun things! After several hours of shopping, we went in search of "Jack in the Box". If there could only be one fast food restaurant on earth, I would want it to be "Jack in the Box"! We ordered lunch to go and I ordered tacos to take home! Our drive back to Evansville was nice, seeing little towns I hadn't seen before. Seeing late fall in three states in two days was nice. Everywhere we went was so charming and pretty. I hope to see some of these places decorated for the holidays in the next month. 
I had a great weekend! And it was so nice waking up this morning to a cold Jack in the Box taco and the joy of being off work for the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment