Sunday, July 14, 2013

Veronica

Have you ever met someone and it's like you were best friends since forever? 
I met Veronica last week at my ortho appointment. We talked for about 30 minutes. 
But it was like we had been on the same waive length.....for years. She is delightful!!!

Note to Veronica~
Okay my coach had me doing 1 to 1 1/2 hours five times this week. But I did't do the fifth day, today, I cleaned my house instead. I figured vacuuming, mopping, laundry, bathrooms and making beds was a damn fine workout, with great overall results!!! 

As far as the baby daddy.....like I said, YOU are the only person you have to live with all your life. Make sure you like the people you add to you, if it isn't working.....MOVE ON!!!

You have my number, Girls Night Out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment