Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Link To Kentucky

I spoke to a man in Hawesville Kentucky today. He called about his accounts with the bank.
His banking was the priority, but when we were finished I told him that I had just been there in his little town. He asked what had brought me to visit, I told him I was seeing a friend. He asked if it was my first time in town, I said yes. He asked if I would be coming back, I said "Yes, I hope to see much more of the area." He was a treat to chat with (I have a thing for the Kentucky accent!)
I love Kentucky, it is beautiful! I can't wait to go again.
The birthplace of three of my favorite men,
 Abraham Lincoln, Johnny Depp
and my Best Friend!!
Irvin Stephens Making Sorghum!

"Bill's on the Hill"
Yep it is a grocery,
so tiny and country cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment