Thursday, July 25, 2013

AFFIRMATION

AFFIRMATION: confirmation or ratification of a truth or validation of a prior decision

As I drove home from work today, I asked myself where I see myself in the future, what I want out of life, where I want to be. I was surprised at the answers I gave my self. I was thrilled with the outlook of my life.

Shortly after I arrived home I got a call from one of my closest friends. We have talked about the what and the where that our future holds before. But today she hit each one squarely. She even touched on some things that I don't think I have ever mentioned before. 
Hearing her talk about these specific things, these events and goals, gave me affirmation. Making me want to achieve each what and where!!!


1 comment:

  1. The second affirmation came from another friend within hours. He had no idea of my earlier thoughts or of my conversation after work. I must need to start down that new path!

    ReplyDelete