Friday, May 4, 2012

2012 ~ 238

MY SON!
 He has 6 school days left! 
Then he graduates high school! 
I am so proud of this young man!
He may not be an academic genius,
 he may not be that state all star, 
but I can tell you that this young man
 is one of the very best young men
 I have ever known. 
Is he thoughtful and caring? Yes!
 Is he level headed and kind? Yes! 
Is he giving and hardworking? Yes! 
Is he the funniest person I know? Yes!! 
I don't know anyone that doesn't like him. 
He is a friend to everyone. 
If you know him, you love him! I like all his friends.
 I love the young woman who has his heart! 
I like just about everything about this boy.          
Nearly 18, and has been growing
 a full beard for years now! 
He will always be my "Boy"! 
He has his momma's heart! 
I love you PJ!

1 comment: