Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Second Annual Utah Trip

Sitting at the air port. 
All those people, yet I sat there alone.
 Feeling self conscious, in a sea of  travelers.

I picked a window seat on the plane. 
Watching the people getting settled into their seats, 
all the activity on the tarmac, 
the view from my window. 
I love the feeling you get as the plane
 lifts off from ground, 
that feeling is amazing! 

I love looking out the window, 
watching my hometown, 
finding the places I know and love. 
I flew right over my house, it was cool! 

I have an issue with motion sickness. 
I had to close my window and my eyes.
The couple that sat next to me was oriental. 
They were nice, but they talked the whole time, 
and very loudly. 
The more they chatted the more queasy I felt. 
I thought I was going to toss my cookies.
By the time I got off the plane I was so grateful
 to be on the ground.
Happy for my vacation to start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment