Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Co Pays and Prescriptions

My Cookie has been fighting this upper respiratory thing for about a week now. As I finally come to the end of my forever long issue with Pneumonia she is just getting into the yucky stuff. Today the school nurse called. Cookie was having a tough time breathing and her chest was tight. I texted her dad and he said he would get her from school. I made the doctors appointment and he took her. He paid the $30 copay and I paid for the $60 prescriptions. I wont go into how medical care is screwing me, but I will say that my baby now has two meds to fix her upper respiratory infection, a note for the demon PE teacher and a doctors orders to stay home from school! I am grateful for the outcome of the day. I want my sweet little family to all be healthy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment