Sunday, February 26, 2012

2012 ~ 310

Friday Night
I had a party to attend, I only planned to be out a couple hours. I went, saw some friends from work, enjoyed myself, put another check on my bucket list. Was home by 10:30. My son and his girl were watching a show and Cookie was asleep. Mark took Amy home, and by the time I was ready for bed he was home again.
My house was quiet, all was well.
*May I stop right here and just say how thankful I am for good kids, for common sense, and for there being open communication in my home! Also...how thankful for the young woman who my son is crazy about. Her example and her great upbringing help keep my son on a great path.*
Mark and Amy had gone out earlier in the evening. They went to West Gate, to enjoy the live bands. They went equipped with Oreo's and milk, you've got to love that!
Mark's friends had wanted him to go out with them Friday night. But my boy had a date with his girl!



This is how Mark's friends ended their evening Friday night.
I can not tell you how grateful I am that those very reckless, unwise boys all had their seatbelts on. I can not tell you how glad I am that they are all okay, banged up and a bit broken, but okay. I can not tell you how very happy I am that my son was with Amy Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment