Sunday, February 26, 2012

2012 ~ 311

Kristan and Angie 1985 
I miss those girls! Back when the biggest worry on my mind was what cute outfit to wear. (The outfit in the photo was a true favorite, loved the shorts, the top made from shoestrings and those shoes where my FAVORITE, loved the wrap around laces!!)
Funny how at 18 the world looked so much different. I never anticipated that I would be here, where I am today. I have to say, I am glad for the paths I chose, I wish things would have turned out differently along the way. But I am happy with me, happy with my life. I have the best things to show for who I am and where my life has taken me...and I gave birth to all four of them! My goals have changed perhaps, but I still want the same things out of life. Happy has always been at the top of my list. 
I do miss the perfect body, the 8 hours of restful sleep each night and the lack of responsibility. But I wouldn't change any of it for the world!!!

2 comments:

  1. Who are those 2 cute girls - good memories we share !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good memories! I do have the very best friends!

    ReplyDelete