Sunday, February 5, 2012

2012 ~ 330

This is the scale that sits on top of my cabinets in my kitchen.  I love it!
As it caught my eye this morning, it made me think of judging and being judged.
The things we chose to do......
good or bad, right or wrong
 make  us who we are. Each of us has to walk our own path alone. Thus judging someone for what they have done only makes us imbalanced.
My little scale will not ever be accurate, that's not its true purpose, it's reason for being is to be lovely in my kitchen. I will never be perfect either, and I hope I will always remember that. I hope I will always accept others for who they are and not judge them for how they got where they are on their path. I wouldn't care to walk anyone else's path, mine is hard enough.
 Judging others not only makes us imbalanced, it also doesn't make us very lovely either! 

1 comment:

  1. those scales, those measuring sticks we use to judge ourselves do seem to be the harshest.

    ReplyDelete