Sunday, February 26, 2012

2012 ~ 309

Cookie and I spent the day together. I love  her.
She is interested in writing, in cars and in boys!
Yet she is still very much my little girl.
 She found a Caterpillar as she was in the yard. 
(YES, This is actually the outfit she wore while
pulling weeds in the side yard.)
She fell in love with the bug and put it on my little lemon tree!
I think she is darling!!!

Mark and Amy just  tickle everyone around them.
They are so fun to be with! We all went to dinner at
Jessette and Cole's place, no matter where we are, we
always enjoy each other!!

I can't even find the words to say how happy these two
silly kids make me. They are goofy to no end, they are
very down to earth, they are perfect. They had us over to their
place for dinner, it was relaxing and fun. Then we all played
with the dog and bubbles in the back yard. Simple, real, fun!!!
I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment