Thursday, August 25, 2011

OOoooooo!

I bet this would look great in a barn!

     I am not a material girl. I have never been one to spend money I don't have. 
But as I get wiser.... 
I see the importance of having things that make you happy. 
I have never asked for jewelry, 
I don't take trips, I spend very little frivolously.
And I do see that at some point that really should stop. But not today.

I have a passion though......
And that is my bed. It has to be one of my favorite places!
I have learned that there are very few things nicer than feeling beautiful in bed!
I love my deep quilted mattress coverlet. I love my silk bed spread. 
I LOVE my 800 thread count sheets. And I love  love love my Vera Wang pillow. 
 (I have four pillows on my bed, and two more in the chest at the foot of my bed. 
But, it is Vera who has my spoiled princess heart! It is the most delightful pillow!!!)

I have never owned a lovely bed frame. But when I saw this one,
 it whispered 'Fairy Magic' to my heart.
 I would pay the non frugal price for this bit of heaven. 
Then......I would never never never get out of bed!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment