Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back on The Right Path

I was talking to my Life Guru yesterday. We talk only occasionally lately, and I miss his wisdom and guidance.
We spoke on an area in my life that I am having hiccups, as always his wisdom leaves me in a state of 'awe'.
He has a way of decluttering my head, clearing the view of the issue at hand, helped me see the real elements and sets me on the path of progressively moving forward. How he does that, I dont know.
(I am not going to tell him how amazing he is. He would get a big head and he may end up sending me a bill.)
The Guru reminded me that every step along the path prepares us for the next step. And that if we want to end up at a specific destination along the way, we need to plan for it. Do the homework, set the plan, work for it!

I have a game plan to map out! And for the first time in a long time, I feel like I can and want to do it!
Thank you SM!


1 comment:

  1. Now if only I can get my youngest to work with my plan! The convincing of new and different is so hard to do!!!

    ReplyDelete