Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Van

This afternoon Marcus from Progressive called. Letting me know that the van was totaled.
I cleaned out all my belongings on Monday, knowing that it would be deemed irreparable.  
But still it is a bit sad to know it wont be coming home. 

I saw the doctor today, my bruises are healing, and the burn on my arm is doing well. He 
said that the pain when I breath deeply will get better in a few more days. But that I need to
get some sleep. (I dont know how!) 

I need to look around at new cars now. Cookie says 'NO to the VAN'! So we will do some
family auto shopping! 

My cousin called yesterday to tell me of the reservations he was making for the two of us to 
go get our oil changed in both our cars. I let him know of my Freeway Drama. He said that maybe
next time I shouldn't go to such extremes just because I dont want to wait for an oil change!!!

Perhaps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment