Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day Of School

Today is the first day of school.
For my son it's the first day of the last year of high school.
He is a senior today! Big man on campus.
For my Cookie, today is the first day if Junior High!
I'm pretty sure that makes her an official Teen!

The lunches are prepped, backpacks are filled, outfits layed out.
Everything is ready.

My son will pick up his friends and his lady, to start the year out on the right foot.
The parking pass, for the privilege to drive to school costs $70.00. What is up with that?
Cookie has afternoon homework sessions planned with her friends, like I believe homework will be the topic of conversation! Right!!

I welcome this new school year, the summer was far too long for this mom. So as they head out to start a new school year, you know I will be doing the Back To School Happy Dance!
Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment