Tuesday, January 16, 2024

PERUSING AND PURGING

I have been working on revamping, organizing and purging the past few weeks. I’m currently working on purging my horde of magazines. 
I have saved a few travel guides, a couple of my favorite catalogs and the magazines I truly do want to read.
But let me just say, most of my Travel magazines were a huge waist of time. I don’t travel like the rich or famous, I travel like the romantic I am and don’t need advice on five star caviar and $230 swim suites. I also think all those Cosmo type mags are nothing more than glossy adverts. Mens Health is still one of the best reads for fitness, food and frisky what’s what. 
Sadly, many of the periodicals I have purchased and hung onto for far too long, only give a trickle of the insight, information and influence I was hoping for. 
So I will continue to peruse the baskets full of printed kindling I have collected, until I have determined, to my satisfaction that there is nothing more to glean and I can purge from this corner, my collection of magazines.



No comments:

Post a Comment