Tuesday, January 30, 2024

DREAMS

  I dreamt about going to see an old friend. I saw his family, had lunch with them and sat in a room with his family. Some I recognized and some were new. I saw his siblings and their kids and grandkids. I saw his mom who looked old to me. (I think it’s funny that I dream in the now that I don’t even know.) As I waited and spoke with lots of people, my friend didn’t come. I took my lunch basket and as I was leaving, my friend walked through the door. He was hurrying through a room. But he stopped, we saw each other. He looked different. But my desire to see him was filled. 

I have not seen that friend in about 35 years. He was such a huge part of my life for many formative years. 

 I know that his imprint on my life has been such a good influence. I don’t think of him often, but I guess my subconscious still does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment