Monday, December 12, 2022

NEWS AND VIEWS

Years ago, my foster dad told me that reading the news would make sure I have something to talk to people about. So I have become an avid reader. 
I read the News and Views most every morning. I have half a dozen sights that send me morning emails; everything from local news, NPR, CNN and my favorite 1440. I think 1440 is one of the best options out there. My favorite part of their email is the ETCETERA section. Tasty bits and pieces of interesting fluff. And they always end with a quote. I truly enjoy reading 1440. 
They say “Today’s news. Edited to be unbiased as humanly possible. Every morning, we triple-check headlines, stories, and sources for bias. All by hand with no algorithms.” https://join1440.com/?utm_source=join1440&utm_medium=email

Having people, intelligent enough to talk about current affairs around you is a plus also. However, that is not alway readily available. 

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment