Sunday, December 4, 2022

SUBSCRIPTION

 I guess I had never given the subject any thought. I didn’t even really contemplate that it was a subject. But I see now that you can sign up for a subscription of just about everything. I have had magazine subscriptions, newspaper subscriptions and vitamin subscriptions. These were convenient. I have known that you can get a subscription for monthly fruit baskets and subscriptions for quality cuts of beef to be delivered on a regular bases. I know that you can subscribe to getting your veg delivered and your weekly delivery of dinners. So okay, maybe I just hadn’t thought about this. It really is all around me. I just had not “subscribed” to the concept. But yes, I can have expensive deodorant arrive each month, or a floral subscription arrive to my home each week. But all this was never on my radar, I guess I haven’t felt the need for a regular subscription of goods to be delivered to me. But this morning, as I was reading the news and views on my cellphone, I saw one of those silly adds that I usually never look at. There, between the latest real life tragedy and the political downfall, was an advertisement for a “CAKE”subscription! (I am not a cake person. In my world, cake is only needed to hold the frosting.) 

But … the concept of having a subscription for cake … 🤯!!! 

It would be a celebration on a regular basis! Like a perpetual party! I love this idea! 

It was a very happy, mind blowing moment for me!


Would I ever do this thing????

No, but it made my day to know that this form of happiness is a real thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment