Saturday, December 17, 2022

DREAMS

Do you remember your dreams? I don’t always, but sometimes I have such vivid dreams I can recall tiny details. I had a dream several years ago with a surf shop/tiki hut in it. Another had neon pink striped wall paper covering every wall of a home I had been in. Last night I was placing vintage furniture in the lobby of a boutique hotel. Often times friends and loved ones are in my dreams, last nights was a star studded performance with several friends and family members in it. I dream in color. Vivid color. I have also died in a dream before, so since I’m writing about it, I guess the old wives tale about death if you die in your dream, is not true. 
Not all my dreams are pleasant. And some are re-accruing. As a child I had a dream that Witchiepoo from Pufinstuf was after me. It was scary. And I had that same dream repeatedly. 
I’ll take interior decorating over surf huts and witches any day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment