Saturday, December 10, 2022

MY WORLD

Work has been super, over the top busy lately and I can’t seem to get caught up. Home life has changed and I feel so blessed to have my kids here with me. The holidays are upon us and I became a year older. 
I know it’s silly, everyone goes though all this. But sometimes the weight of my world gets to feeling far too heavy. 
But today I let all the cares slip by. I spent time with my granddaughter and fell even more in love with her. I thought about all my children and my Kentuckianna kids too and remembered how very blessed I am. I thought about my reasons for moving to Kentucky and how my life has changed so much, and I smiled. I spent some time in the hot tub tonight, just floating in the hot water and I thought about my future. About the things I am working towards and the paths that have brought me to this point. 
I love my life, I love my peeps, I love where I live. ♥️♥️♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment