Tuesday, November 23, 2021

A CHRISTMAS REQUEST

When my children were growing up we had a darling advent calendar. Their Grandmother had given it to us. Every December 1st, the holiday ritual would begin. And we all loved it so much. I have bought a couple of panels that I have never assembled, one that is beautiful, but not really child like Christmasy.
So yesterday when my daughter said that she wished she had one, like the one she grew up with. 
I said “I would love to make you one!” 
She sent me a link for the one she liked best, and I bought the pattern. I explained that this will be for next year, there are lots of parts to this charming project. But after looking at the diagrams and patterns, 
it is very doable!
I think this is going to be wonderful!!



No comments:

Post a Comment