Monday, November 22, 2021

FINDING THE HOUSE ON THE HILL

My great grandparents lived in the house on the hill. Grandma use to tell me stories about walking up all the steps up the hill. What I would give to chat with my grandma again, to write down her stories.
I have only one memory of my Nana, my great grandmother, she was in her kitchen, I remember hanging onto her apron. I must of been two. Papa, my great grandfather, I remember him more, he smoked a pipe. I loved sitting with him. He always looked so sad. I think he really missed my Nana after she was gone. I remember how I loved to hear them speak Italian. I loved the smell of the pipe. I loved the feeling of complete and unconditional love. 
I sure loved my Grandma! She was so amazing. 
I have been searching for the address for the house on the hill. Today I received the answer to my search. 








My heart is happy! ♥️


No comments:

Post a Comment