Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Doctors Visit

I saw my new doctor today. We talked about everything.
She asked a lot of questions. I got lots of information.
She ordered some girl appointments to be done and
some blood work too. We talked about my lack of sleep.
She asked how my sex life is going. I laughed.
She is the second doctor to tell me that I’m really healthy
and I would deal better with stress and sleep
if I added sexual activity to my life.
If that’s all that’s ailing me...
perhaps I need to look at this a bit more seriously. 
After all, she said, your blood pressure is great!

(High blood pressure puts pressure on the blood vessels, 
leading to damaged and narrowed hardened arteries. 
The same effects that endanger the cardiovascular system 
can also cause erectile dysfunctionin men
 (think about it for a second…) 
and reduced arousal and ability to achieve orgasm in women.)

This is my weekly Fitbit update:
I definitely need a little something!!!

***Blood Work Results are in: 
Everything is perfect, 
but I am low on Vitamin D!!! Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment