Sunday, July 1, 2018

First Day of The Last Half

3:37am
I was wide awake and all the have to’s of my day were calling to me. So got up, got dressed and got into my car! Because over the calls of my chores came the whispers of the countryside. It really does pull at my heart. The moon still high in the sky and just the tiniest glimmer of sunrise coming through as glorious! The fog and the scents of green things growing was intoxicating. There were few people on the roads. God and I chatted for along time. Peace! My heart was full! Then I took a familiar route that led me to a road less travelled and I took it without hesitation. It was beautiful! I hope everyone that lives along these roads I love so much, know how blessed they are to have such beauty in their everyday lives. The girl from the Valley of The Sun can honesty say “This is Heaven”!!!
Eek

No comments:

Post a Comment