Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Team Bonding for $2.00

I don't mind getting up every day and going to work. I enjoy my job.... most of it anyway. And I really do love the people I work with. I can say that I work with friends. Yesterday as our shift was over, I was still on a call with an investor. I tend to block out the world around me when I am working and since I have the account holder in both ears, I am in the help zone until I am finished. As I finished up and started to shut down all my programs I notice that a few of my peers where still there.
Miss Virginia was taking the Powerball order. We have played as a team in the past, however we never win anything. But the drawing is tonight, and as the headlines on Google stated a few minutes ago...Powerball jackpot frenzy continues to rise to $550m!    
Yes, my $2 are in! We know we have a better chance to be attacked by a shark. But as we all walked to our cars together, talking about the what ifs, I figured $2 is a small price to pay for team bonding! And SOMEBODY HAS TO WIN!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment