Sunday, November 25, 2012

Black Friday


Mark wanted to go Black Friday shopping Thursday night. He talked his little sister in to sharing in the fun! And Amy went along as well!!! It was a great bonding, bargain shopping event! And they were all home and in bed by 1:30 am! 
Cookie, Jessette and I all went out about 10am. I learned that there is no deal great enough for me to stand in that kind of line. So I didn't! But we did a bit of shopping at less crowded stores. And we had a very nice lunch. Mommy daughter bonding! 
That evening I spent time and creativity with some girl friends, playing Santa's helper. I worked on a gift for my Emmaly, and Jessette was across town finishing her gift for her sister too. The evening was wonderful, just live the entire day! Black Friday is a Good Thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment